Sunday, April 11, 2010

Have Kale, Will Cook

So this is my first attempt writing about food. Typically I maintain a blog about products, but today I am following the advice of many friends and hitting my MacBook Pro with some food.

I don't care if Dr. Joel Fuhrman's advice is Eat to Live, I love food (the non-meat variety) and I am passionate about making treats that make my friends smile. For the past few months I have been photographing my creations and now I will actually write about them.

After a 3-day Blueprint Cleanse I am trying to stay about 70% raw. It feels like the right thing to do with the incoming warmer weather. Through the cleanse I have also found that wheat or gluten is probably the culprit behind the nightly rashes I had been getting.

I have been a vegetarian for the past 17 years and a vegan for the past 4. Going back to vegan rekindled my love of cooking. This has benefited myself as well as my friends and family.

So it begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment