Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sweet Tooth Photos

Since I have already collected a mass of photos in the last few months I have decided to post a good portion of them here. Some are ones from cookbooks, but many are of my own variations. My special man friend has the sweetest tooth I know. It is hard not to resist when after dinner he gives me puppy eyes and says, "I need something sweet". My response is always, "Oh..okay let me see what I can do".

Date, Almond, Chai Scones-based on the Raspberry Scones in the Babycakes cookbook, but made easier with the use of Bob's Gluten Free Biscuit Mix

These are delicious vegan chocolates from Cocoa V that my special man friend got me for Valentine's Day. Godiva has nothing on these. Incredible. Can't say enough.






These guys were Chocolate Chocolate Chip cookies from one of the Moskowitz/Romero cookbooks. The nuts and coconut flakes were my idea.
Unfortunately, the coconut flakes were housed in a jar that shared chai tea spice and somehow the flavor must have been absorbed by the flakes. Sounds like they would still be good, but I didn't like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment